• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues with Suikoden II codes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with Suikoden II codes

I'm having a bit of a problem with certain codes for Suikoden II. Namely the Infinite HP in-battle codes.

If I use the Infinite HP All-Slots code, Unite attacks and Rune (magic) attacks don't seem to do any damage, despite what the damage indicators say. If I use the Infinite Health Slot (1-6) codes for all six slots and have less than six members, it seems to roll over to the enemy slots. I noticed that when I had all six codes enabled and I encountered the first battle in the game and the enemies apparently had infinite HP as well.

So I'm lost. I could really use some Infinite HP codes, but I also want to make use of Unite and Rune attacks, and without having to reset every time my party changes to switch out the Infinite Health slot codes.
Working...
X