• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coderbreaker to add characters into party [Star Ocean Till The End of Time]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coderbreaker to add characters into party [Star Ocean Till The End of Time]

I've been searching and asking, once a year for the past six years, for particular codes where I could add Sophia and Peppita into the party, as soon as you land in Pisotto Forest. Before someone gives me crap, I've beaten this game twice, without cheats. I originally purchased this game when it released, thinking it'd be similar to the second where you pick Fayt or Sophia. I didn't mind playing Fayt, no big deal, but I was sorely disappointed after beating the game at how late into the game Sophia and Peppita join. Didn't stop me from playing a second time, however, although I was still bitter about this fact and I wanna play a third time, but I just can't.

Maybe he was trolling me, as others suggest, but a guy seemed to have these particular codes when I asked six years ago. His name was Kai, from the codetwink forums. He'd give me a progress report over a month, then he went missing for two months and came back to announce his laptop died and he couldn't give me the code and he was in the army or something along that line.

I was really sad, but this gave me hope that such codes do and can exist. I've tried to find these codes myself through cheatengine, with no success however. I have no knowledge of coding, and I've tried to wrap my head around it but failed. If any generous soul out there is willing to help, I'd appreciate it so very much. I'm even willing to pay money for this, as long as there is proof of Sophia and Peppita being present in the party early in the game (Pisotto Forest, Aqueducts, etc).

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtop...62cbcfd819883e

This guy was making progress, but he disappeared without word too. I assume too busy. I'm pretty desperate about this, and begging you guys to help me out with this.
Working...
X