• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issue with Action Replay plus Pokémon Fire Red master code doesn't seem to work.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Action Replay plus Pokémon Fire Red master code doesn't seem to work.

So I was recently (well 2 years ago) getting back into Pokémon, found a good, working Fire Red ver. Well I played through it then decided to use codes on my next play through. Well I got an Action Replay and it seemed to work just fine but when I stared the game, it would freeze (sort of) during the intro where Oak is telling you about the world, just before the character name select. I could use the shoulder buttons to go to the help screen but that was it, no progression. So I decided to go the emulator route, but the master code here says it might not work cause it's not for the ver or the game I have but entering the money code seems to have no compatibility issues but wont work unless I get a good master code, any thoughts?

Btw at the time the CodeBreaker, GameShark and Action Replays were trying to be sold for more than $300 and I found 1 AR for $9

UPDATE: I went around and thought, "Well let's try codes from other countries. The Action Replay codes for my emulated game work with the EU codes so I guess I'm playing a European version even though it was marked as US.
    Last edited by RepoDraghon; 05-08-2016, 10:40 PM. Reason: Updated situation.
Working...
X